As the State of Connecticut's former contractor for long-term care rate setting and compliance auditing, CJLC offers experience no other CPA firm can provide.
CJLC can prepare State of Connecticut cost reports for Nursing Facilities, Residential Care Homes, Community Living Arrangements, and Intermediate Care Facilities for the Mentally Retarded. We provide knowledgeable assistance during the Department of Social Services Desk Review process.
CJLC is well versed in the complexities of Medicaid rate calculations and will assist in all aspects of a rate appeal.
CJLC provides valuable on-site support during and in preparation for Department of Social Services Field Audits. We can prepare you for the audit process and assist you in obtaining proper documentation to satisfy State guidelines.
As Connecticut Long-Term Care reimbursement specialists, we can review issued rates, formulate rate appeals, and recommend strategies to maximize reimbursement.
CJLC can perform the necessary bookkeeping to support a complete and accurate accounting of the year's transactions for all entities.
CJLC can prepare the State and Federal tax returns for all operating entities.
CJLC provides financial reporting on all three levels of assurance:
- Compiled financial statements are the most basic services provided. Financial data provided by management is in the form of a financial statement however no assurance is provided that the statements are in conformity with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Reviewed financial statements involve the performance of analytical review and inquiries to confirm financial statement matters. This provides limited assurance that the statements are in conformity with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Audited financial statements involve detailed examination of accounting records, third party verification of account balances, analysis of internal controls and multiple risk assessments. An audit provides positive assurance that the financial statements fairly present the entities financial position and results of operations.
Why choose us?
We understand the Long-Term Care industry, the challenges it faces and the importance of having a reliable and trusted advisor to help meet those challenges. As the State of Connecticut's former contractor for long-term care rate setting and compliance auditing, we offer experience no other CPA firm can provide.
- We Have Experience
- We Are Recognized Experts
- We Want to Become Your Long-Term Partner